Anyone can join our Peacemakers Network. It is especially orientated towards individuals and organisations who are eager to nurture the work of conflict transformation in their communities, homes and lives. Our Peacemakers Network includes friends, partners and supporters who:
- want to help transform their local place of worship and/or communities into places of peace and reconciliation
- face up to living with difference within and between our denominations, faiths and communities
- acknowledge the damaging ways in which we have misused theology and theological language in everyday life
- value the skill of group facilitation/mediation and its power to transform conflicted situations
- want to learn more about themselves and learn better ways of handling conflict
- want to support and enable the work of Place for Hope
To join this Network and receive articles and information about upcoming events, please sign-up here. If you would like to support the work of Place for Hope financially, visit our donate page.